*

10 March 2009

Getting things together

I don't know how anyone does it. You seem to have all of the time in the world to work and play during high school. You even seem to find time to spend hours on end with the your boyfriend or girlfriend. Everything changes when you get married though. You seem to have more things that need to be done than hours in they day. I'd like to say that I have it all under control, but every so often it sneaks away from me and I end up stressed by things that are my 'to do' list.
Fielding and I are both working on getting back to school. I'm in my second semester back at school and have found that it is no easy task to balance work, school, and personal time. I think that I'm going to have to cut back on credits next semester so that I can accommodate some work courses.
Fielding in the meantime is trying out one class to see how it goes. I don't know what the plans are yet, but I guess we'll just have to figure out where to go when we get closer.
Outside of school, we're getting really excited about our summer vacation in Havasupai. There are so many things that we are excited for.We bough me an AWESOME new internally framed hiking backpack. It is my favorite color -ORANGE!
Granted to say that there are some other items that we want to buy for the trip (camera lens and shoes), there is one major thing that we need to work on before we go...FITNESS. We have to make it through a twelve mile hike before we get to our campsite. We're trying to eat healthier and Fielding is hitting the gym. It's killing me! Not because I don't wan to be healthy, but because I like food.
Oh well, I guess that that is everything. If you're interested in joining us for the trip, just let me know. =)

No comments: