Okay, so I know I recently posted about the Big Bang Theory, but it just didn't feel appropriate to write an update via the comment section.
A) Still hysterical to see Fielding laughing at the jokes the 'geeks' say, i.e. collecting eggs from chickens in a vacuum. (I get it, but I don't know that I'd describe it as funny.) Either way it's fun (and funny) to see Fielding laugh. I don't mean just a burst of chuckles. When he thinks something is brilliantly funny he laughs out loud and stomps his feet (even if he's laying down). It just makes it SO much funnier to me and is adorable to boot.
B) Fielding finally caught on to me trying to figure out if he's Sheldon or Leonard (even though I told him). He started looking more closely at the characters too. On one of the episodes last night, Sheldon was rationing food. (Fielding is notorious for this. Thus part of the reason he doesn't share food with others well.) He also doesn't always get sarcasm (like Sheldon) and I'm pretty sure if he could blow people up with his mind he would.
Oh, and just as an end note, Each (or at least most) of the episodes ends with a blah, blah, production note. They can be kind of funny to read. Imagine the chalkboard on the Simpson's. Kind of like that.
What MAY be Happening?
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment